jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What has been the most sad moment for you?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

What has been the most sad moment for you?

2. Catzgendron profile image74
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

When I had to tell my daughter that her daddy had passed away .. one of the worst days of my life.

3. KikiCobain profile image67
    KikiCobainposted 6 years ago

When I learned that my Father had been killed. I was ten years old and had no idea how to handle grief.

4. Kebennett1 profile image61
    Kebennett1posted 6 years ago

The day my Daddy passed away was the saddest moment for me because I was not with him. I had to leave him about three hours earlier.

5. loveofnight profile image80
    loveofnightposted 6 years ago

The day my son was murdered was the saddest day of my life..

6. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

When my friend broke friendship with me that was the most saddest moment in my life.

7. algarveview profile image89
    algarveviewposted 6 years ago

It's a bit strange to answer this question, because the saddest moment for me was when my father died when I was six years old, but the fact is that it wasn't at that right moment, because I didn't understand then what was going on, it was later on I felt it and still feel it... It was then it happened, but not then I felt it... Difficult to explain. Actually I wrote an hub about losing my father and what it meant and what I felt, just last friday.

8. JamaGenee profile image85
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

The day I learned the Love of My Life had died...alone.

9. vocalcoach profile image100
    vocalcoachposted 6 years ago

The saddest moment for me was losing my beautiful son to cancer. He was a single father of 4 little children and they were his whole life.I miss him so much. It still doesn't seem real.