jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What if you found you could view any point in space with crystal clarity without

1. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

What if you found you could view any point in space with crystal clarity without your physical body?

What if you suddenly realized that you were not attached to your body and could go anywhere with full visual acuity? Where would you go? What would you do with your newly found freedom?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6279557_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Chasukposted 6 years ago

After I had empirically confirmed that my suddenly-acquired/awakened skill was not a complex delusion, I would:

1. Peruse the files on Jack the Ripper still kept under lock and key by Scotland Yard.
    2. Visit Area 51.
    3. Offer my services -- freely -- to Wikileaks.

3. drbillfannin profile image59
    drbillfanninposted 6 years ago

The reason we can't is made clear by Chasuk's comment. He'd freely give Wikileaks info. Very few people have the intelligence and competence to deal with information. Too many of us like to spread info as if everyone has the right to know. Look around you! Wars, beatings, murders, and suicides all result from people discovering secrets they shouldn't know. The governing forces (God, in my case) has prevented us from knowing too much for that very reason.
        As Col. Nathan Jessup Said, "The truth! You can't handle the truth!"
    I wouldn't want that kind of power, and anyone who does has no idea what they are opening themselves up to. If they didn't destroy themselves, the world would destroy them.

4. profile image0
    markbennisposted 6 years ago

Well I certainly don’t agree with the gentleman above and think many terrors of our reality are born from this uninformed and intellectually suppressed, ideology that has been fed down our throats for millennia.

Keeping nations ignorant and ‘dumbed’ down for the purposes of international affairs for the betterment of the few ruling Elites that have done nothing in two thousands years to show that their own Enlightenment above humanities had actually accomplished anything but war, famine, economic crisis and a destructive road that is ill fated!

But to go back on subject if I were to remote view freely, I would visit the near by planets especially Saturn and visit all its many moons.  Also to explore the depths of the oceans that have never been discovered yet, travel into different realities and explore the cosmos.

5. susanna NY profile image61
    susanna NYposted 6 years ago

I would stop smoking that pot! I'm just joking. But seriously I have meditated before and was able to see things that actually freaked my ex out he had no idea how I knew all the details and what freaked me out was that I was able to also feel emotions of othesr. It was scary and beautiful and... peaceful all at the same time.

6. Heather1956 profile image57
    Heather1956posted 6 years ago

I have already been there. I would fly through space and look at the stars, planets, and watch a nova! I would go through a black hole and enjoy the rush of spinning and whirling through it. I would ride a asteroid and yell, "Yeeeeeha!" When I was through looking for the day I would head to the Big Dipper. I would search for the Pole Star then turn right and keep going until morning!

working