jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Have any one of your dreams ever come true?

1. LensMan999 profile image53
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

Have any one of your dreams ever come true?

Explain the dream and the way it came into reality?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8122343_f260.jpg

2. starstream profile image78
    starstreamposted 4 years ago

Definitely. I now live in the perfect setting. How awesome it is to know that the universe delivers on our dreams!  It is such a simple thing to BELIEVE your dream will manifest at just the right moment in life!

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Having a nice family because without others there isn't much to live for. Now my husband and son are usually at home waiting for me. To have plenty of hobbies because being bored is maddening. I keep up with calligraphy, boating, reading, organizing (yes, I consider that a hobby), and writing. Traveling to Europe, I've now gone twice. Having a bachelors and masters, dream achieved!

4. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 4 years ago

Yes, many of them and they are called prophetic dreams. But I've had too many to write about. The more importance you put on dreams the more you will remember and the more you remember the more likely you'll have a revealing prophetic dream..Read my hub...
    http://deborah-sexton.hubpages.com/hub/ … -Need-Them

5. Renee Abbott profile image85
    Renee Abbottposted 4 years ago

I have throughout my life had prophetic dreams, which have come true. The worst was dreaming my brother's death, before we were notified. The better ones was dreaming of the man I would meet and marry. Dreaming of my daughter, before birth. That was a funny one, since we didnt do ultrasound back in the day, and the Dr kept telling me it most likely would be a boy..I knew better, grin.

I live in my dreams, they are a part of me.
    Have a blessed day
    Renee

1. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Amazing. I too dreamed of my son, how he looked with lots of dark hair, his sex and how much he would weigh 5lbs 9 oz. I had the dream when I was 16 and he was born when I was 22.

6. daydreamer13 profile image61
    daydreamer13posted 4 years ago

Of course. That's what dreams are made for. If I explained each and every incident you'd be reading for days.

working