jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Where do you get your Wiccan or Pagan ritual supplies?

1. Saphire Storm profile image61
    Saphire Stormposted 5 years ago

Where do you get your Wiccan or Pagan ritual supplies?

Do you shop online? Or at store near you? Where can you get the best prices? Does it pay to shop around? If you shop online, who is your favorite retailer?

2. EinderDarkwolf profile image61
    EinderDarkwolfposted 5 years ago

For me it all depends on what I'm looking for. Candles I generally buy at local stores if they are available. My stones I either end up ordering online or coming across at craft stores. It all depends really. Like shopping for anything else, it's always good to shop around to make sure your getting exactly what you want.

3. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 5 years ago

I do not shop online. I have specific stores I go to for stones/gems and power objects. Regarding herbs, I try to harvest them myself if I can and if not, I go to places where I know who collects them, why and how.
    I do not care much for prices (as long as I do not feel that I am getting ripped-off of course) because my rituals are price-less.

All the best! May Wakan Tanka guide your path. : )

P.S. The most important part for me is for the Spirit World to agree with my new aquisition.

4. Cresentmoon2007 profile image73
    Cresentmoon2007posted 5 years ago

Stones I shop for at a local store as well as candles and incenses and oils. Herbs I buy local too but I want to start growing myself. As for the other stuff I buy online thee are many websites to buy supplies on. Azure green,  just look up stores online.

5. profile image0
    ChleotheWitchposted 5 years ago

I have a specific shop where I go to buying candles, herbs, stones, and incenses. Specific rare items I cannot find there, I will buy online. There are not many Pagan Stores around my area, mostly just spiritual shops(Botanicas). There are not many items there that I use in my practice. Specific Herbs, Stones, and ritual items I buy on specific online stores.