jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you going to hit the the stores on Black Friday? OR shop online?

1. hanijane profile image60
    hanijaneposted 7 years ago

Are you going to hit the the stores on Black Friday? OR shop online?

Personally, I love to shop on Black Friday morning - I think it is so much fun! Sadly, I wont be able to this year, maybe I will try online to search for any really great deals....

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image97
    Phyllis Doyleposted 7 years ago

I rarely go shopping on Black Friday -- I freak out in large crowds. I shop throughout the year, wither online or in stores, when I see something special that is perfect for someone in my family. I also am into a lot of crafts and make many of the gifts I give at Christmas.

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

Target here is selling kitchen appliances at $3.00 each on that morning, beginning at 4:00 AM to 10:00 AM. I may or may not go.

4. David 470 profile image83
    David 470posted 7 years ago

No way I am going on Black Friday, at least I highly doubt it. My friend went last year with his mom, they got some good deals, but his HDTV malfunctioned within a few months....

Maybe, I'll shop online though, as thats a different scenario..

5. Sullen91 profile image78
    Sullen91posted 7 years ago

Is it a foregone conclusion that everyone is looking to go shopping? I don't know about black friday; it sounds like fresh fries all day, everyday.

6. Donna Janelle profile image73
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

I am one of the crazies who will be out at four o'clock in the morning on Black Friday...I have done this for the last several years and I wonder if it is worth it...I always have a blast though and find some great deals.

7. L.C. Smith profile image60
    L.C. Smithposted 7 years ago

I will be shopping online.  I don't feel like getting in a boxing match this season.  A friend of mine said her 70 year old mother was nearly trampled.  I'm sure that's an extreme case, but I enjoy shopping peacefully.

8. Jo Deslaurier profile image71
    Jo Deslaurierposted 7 years ago

I'm with you hanijane,  I love the thrills and rush of shopping on Black Friday.

If you're going to shop online be sure to check out all the Cyber Monday deals.