jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the "Illuminati"?

1. Vegas Elias profile image28
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

What is the "Illuminati"?

I have read a lot about the "Illuminati" all over the internet. None of the writings are clear and precise. I would like to know whether anybody really know who the "Illuminati" are or is it just a personification to blame upon all that we do not understand?

2. Sri T profile image79
    Sri Tposted 5 years ago

A secret society that uses ancient occult teachings such as mind control. Their agenda is to dominate the financial world and everybody in it. A one world government control. Thats the basic idea behind it. The people in it are politicians, business leaders, and large corporations.

3. TheLifeExperiment profile image59
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

Yep, basically what Sri T said, but it hasn't been confirmed as being still around. It probably died out with its creators, but a lot of conspiracy theorists still insist that a lot of people (mainly celebrities) are a part of it.

4. Easwara Moorthy profile image58
    Easwara Moorthyposted 5 years ago

there are lot of cospiracy theories behind this topic. as sri said that is what even i heard off. many celebrities are said to be illuminati but never been proved. even michael jackson is said to be murded by them. in another way scientists of some sort are said to be illuminati's. not sure which is true