Do you ever just stop and notice?

1. Digitskyes profile image76
    Digitskyesposted 5 years ago

Do you ever just stop and notice?

When was the last time you stopped and paused for a moment to observe the world around you?
    Sadly it's all too easy to get caught up in the rush and noise of everyday life or even your own mind, but I find when I slow down and just simply notice then every tiny detail of life reveals a stunning beauty and perfection, I'm wondering how many others have enjoyed these moments of calm smile

2. phillippeengel profile image79
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

Amongst the rush and noise of everyday life, everybody dreams of being able to escape; to relax and indulge themselves. However, because of globalisation, people need to earn a living so that their standard of living can increase. With money, people will be able to live in comfortable, clean homes with potable water, electricity, gas and basic necessities. But, yes, I do agree that the minutiae of our lives are overlooked, but it is not intentional. Sometimes we have no choice but to study and work for our survival.

3. alian346 profile image73
    alian346posted 5 years ago

Yes - since I retired and no longer run around like a headless chicken I stop and look and absorb and revel in the world around me. You're correct - our surroundings can be quite beautiful and stunning.