jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is there anything in the paranormal world that you would like to see be attempte

1. manofmystery24 profile image61
    manofmystery24posted 5 years ago

Is there anything in the paranormal world that you would like to see be attempted?

Are there any new ideas that you would like to see paranormal investigators do on their ghost hunts?

2. Jewels profile image83
    Jewelsposted 5 years ago

Ghost hunts are becoming boring.  I'd like to see what happens when the rapture button is pressed.

3. etower036 profile image60
    etower036posted 5 years ago

I would have to agree with Jewels, after 9 seasons of ghost hunters and every episode is nearly the same. (though I am bloody addicted to the show and won't stop watching it.) A noise is heard and the usual "Did you hear that?" followed by " I don't know what was that?" And a bit too much talking when they should have their recorders going.

The other thing is, with the new technology with mini cameras, wouldn't it make sense for each member of the teams be fitted with a camera on their head. so that when they see a shadow or something, the camera also sees what they see.

Also, these investigators should run the audio through a speech recognition software, this way they have a text of what is said in the EVP's.

Other then that, I think that the research in the field of paranormal  is going well.

4. leigh anns page profile image61
    leigh anns pageposted 5 years ago

To better develop the spectrum light cameras that are supposed visually pick up energy and better the equipment that lend spirits energy to manifest.

5. Amethystraven profile image79
    Amethystravenposted 5 years ago

Yes manofmystery24, I would like to see people help the lost spirits recognize they are lost so that they are more at peace instead of distressed. There are so many residual haunts from tragic deaths and events. It seems the energy of the ghost or spirit relives the tragic moment or remains searching for something lost. If at all possible, someone could help the ghost or spirit to realize the world has moved on around them and they are reliving something that is long passed, they can be at peace. A lot of people hunt for these ghosts and spirits, but has anyone tried to help them pass on? Have you ever tried? If so, what were the results please? I am extremely curious :-)

1. manofmystery24 profile image61
      manofmystery24posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I believe I helped a man named Mack Ray Edwards pass on at the Devil's Gate Dam in Pasadena, CA. He killed two children and buried them under the freeway that's next to the dam. In my investigation, it appeared that he was forced to do it.