This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What brings you back to church every Sunday?

1. momster profile image59
    momsterposted 5 years ago

What brings you back to church every Sunday?

What is the reasoning for you to go back. Sunday School Classes, Bible Studies, Sermons, Singing, The Congregation,Your Faith in God?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

For my soul to be fed by God's word. Your soul needs to be fed just like your body. Stop eating and you become weaker. The same for your soul.

3. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

I enjoy the feeling that remains after service is over. The feeling that every thing will be alright and the love that enters my heart. Only this helps me get through the week.

4. alphonse george profile image61
    alphonse georgeposted 5 years ago

i go to church everyday for holy communion.It is that special holy feeling during communion that i go back everyday.

5. robhampton profile image97
    robhamptonposted 5 years ago

The worship and being fed God's word. I am the music ministry director for my church and it's always an honor to praise God through music

6. EyesStraightAhead profile image84
    EyesStraightAheadposted 5 years ago

My love for God and desire to serve in His local community. I have finally (FINALLY!) realized that church isn't about me getting served but about providing a place for me to serve others. I am fed in my weekly Bible Studies and fellowship time with friends, but the particular reason for attending a church is to be a servant to others.

7. weekend profile image59
    weekendposted 5 years ago

Business contacts who go there and other people I know who might be beneficial to me. It's the reason most people go to church.

working