How should I relate to God?

1. boyatdelhi profile image81
    boyatdelhiposted 5 years ago

How should I relate to God?

2. ParagonHRS profile image61
    ParagonHRSposted 5 years ago

However you want, ultimately religion (whichever you choose to follow) is a personal thing and your understanding of the supporting text is what will gain you strength in belief and help you feel like you are getting closer to God.

Take religious teachings in a positive light doesn't matter if it differs from others within the religion as long as it means something positive and good to you.  The fundamentals behind every religion to have good intentions, do good things and be a good person.

3. ginjill ashberry profile image76
    ginjill ashberryposted 5 years ago

I can only answer what I know as the truth.

In Christianity:
    1)God is the creator. You are the creation. God deserves your worship. Means; in all you do, it should be glorifying God. God alone deserves Glory.

2)God the Savior. He loves human and willingly send Jesus Christ as the worthy Lamb to suffer and die on behalf of human for their sins, thus redeeming human to righteousness. So human may be reconciled to God.

More can be shared about God's Amazing grace. His Unfailing Love. But I am confident many other hubbers will fill in the details with each answers and make it clearer.