jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is Yoga really supposed to do for a person?

1. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

What is Yoga really supposed to do for a person?

2. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Yoga tends to relax mind and health in a systematic way. It mainly has a long lasting positive effect on health and mind if practiced continuously for longer period. It has numerous health benefit as well. Many disease have been cured completely without any operation and medicine by specific yoga but in that case one needs to go for training under proper and expert guidance. Normally yoga helps in strengthening positive attitude towards life with lots of health benefit with a complete strong mind.
    good question.

1. Darrell Roberts profile image71
      Darrell Robertsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. I tried yoga once and the lady tried to make me a pretzel. Then I tried the hot yoga. I never went back.

3. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Yoga is one of the method to relax one's body and promote health. Applying Yoga in your daily life helps you to feel good. It is similar to doing meditation that promotes health.

It is also a good method to stretch our joints to allow smooth flow of your body Qi energy. It promotes the state of peace in mind.

4. The Invincible profile image60
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

Yoga’s primary emphasis is upon general well-being. it is found to bring a myriad of healing effects. One of the most important benefits of yoga is its application in relieving stress, fatigue, invigoration and vitality and its anti-aging properties and its application for relaxation therapy.

The body becomes strong and healthy. Too much fat is reduced. There is luster in the face. Eyes sparkle like diamonds. The practitioner becomes very handsome. Voice becomes sweet and melodious.You will be able to enjoy better sleep, a happier disposition, a clearer and calmer mind.

5. aviannovice profile image89
    aviannoviceposted 5 years ago

Yoga is not only exercise and mind control, but it is a way of life, almost like a religion.  It cleanses the mind, body and soul.  It energizes and relaxes, and can keep your body limber.  The best yogis are so powerful, they can support a cement block on their erect penises.

working