jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe you are special and wonderfully made by the creator?

1. blessedp profile image81
    blessedpposted 5 years ago

Do you believe you are special and wonderfully made by the creator?

If your answer is yes, share why is that so.

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

"Do you believe you are special" Well of course I do! "wonderfully made by the creator?" Wonderful? Yes! Made by the creator? Well if you mean the sperm and egg then yes to that too! No I do not believe some man in the sky made me. There are doctors records that prove my mother did.

1. blessedp profile image81
      blessedpposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your answer is funny thanks for your comment.  What man in the sky would that be?

2. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Any of them depending on who you ask and what their religion is. My husband calls him God! To each their own! smile

3. caulfli profile image57
    caulfliposted 5 years ago

Psalm 139
    14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
    How great is the sum of them!
    18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;

4. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

There is no doubt that I am uniques and special, then again everyone is as well.  All living beings are unique and special because they are one of a kind.  They have to recognise this in them selves, then they wil have a sense of self and better inner strenght.  We may have all been created by God or Cosmic Nature take your pick, but the bottom line is that all liffe has a particular function in this world. 

I think that if we as humans shoose to see the greatness and specialness of all human beings, we would not have so many problems on this planet.  In other words, if we checked our egos, and learned to love one another the world would be better.

Best wishes.

working