Would You Ever Go To A Psychic?

1. PhoenixV profile image79
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

Would You Ever Go To A Psychic?

Would you ever go to a psychic? Do you believe in psychic ability? Who do you think might have had real psychic ability?

2. Team Wiseman profile image80
    Team Wisemanposted 5 years ago

I believe some people who claim to have the ability to forsee the future actually do exist and are real just as there are prophets of God but the other psychics that use there power for monetary gain are being led by demonic influence. It's kinda like they've made a deal with the devil.

Anyways, I would never see a psychic for personal or financial advice.

3. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 5 years ago

I have gone to a psychic, i know she was real or had real ability- because I had never met her before she knew my wife. She knew I had boys but didn't know I had a daughter. As she went into her psychic trance thing - she named my daughter and the name of another younger girl I get along with at work so well I used to say she ws like my second daughter. this woman na,med them both thee is no way she couldve known either. It seems my second daughter was a real daughter of mine in a past life. Its all too strange to be a coincidence when I told "My second daughter" what the lady said  she "basically said she could see that as being true....
    oh and my wife went to a medium years before we met.... and the guy told her she had not met her real husband yet.. who he said "Who is Tom?" she said - My dad but he said no iys a younger man you will be lose to in the future and "maybe even marry ." later he said that we would marry. tis was when she was engaged to another guy... So I believe many people have gifts but not ALL people do

working