jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think about evil spirit?

1. youcanwin profile image79
    youcanwinposted 5 years ago

What do you think about evil spirit?

How can you drive out an evil spirit?

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago

I'm not personally sure that anyone can these days.   I know that all things are possible with Christ.   But I put little stock in individual power to cast out demons, mainly because most Christians aren't focused enough on where the Power comes from; instead, they're more tempted to give themselves credit for any such miracle.   I know the Bible tells us that the disciples did cast out demons (at least Paul did;  some of the disciples simply said the demons were "subject to them;  I'm not sure if they actually cast out demons, or if they were just saying they believed the demons were subject unto them);  and most certainly Jesus did cast out demons,  and most certainly He still can!

At any rate, the power to cast out evil spirits is obtained only through the name of Jesus.

Below is  a link I found that explains it pretty well.   Other than that, I say praying  to Jesus asking Him to cast out evil spirits is the way to do it. 

1. Team Wiseman profile image81
      Team Wisemanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I would certainly agree. The blood of Jesus Christ is the power that actually causes the demons to flee. Christians today do not realize the power they can posess. They deny the power and many do not know how common a demon is.

3. elenipissa25 profile image59
    elenipissa25posted 4 years ago

Inside the people, there is holy spirit together with evil spirit.Its up to every person,which spirit will develop.