Do you follow your horoscope, or do you plan based on your horoscope, why or why

1. alexandriaruthk profile image75
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

Do you follow your horoscope, or do you plan based on your horoscope, why or why not?

Are you a fan of horoscopes and do you follow it? Weekly, monthly?

2. SylviaSky profile image95
    SylviaSkyposted 5 years ago

I follow several (like 60) horoscopes, because I write about astrology as my job and it's fun. I favor weekly and monthly horoscopes over daily ones because they go into more depth. On my birthday in January I copy every "If Today is Your Birthday" paragraph, hoping all the good things predicted will come true, and keep them in a file to glance at during the year to see which predictions are on track. Some are right and some aren't. I have my favorites. I don't make plans based on any horoscopes except the ones I cast for myself. I respect horoscope columnists because I was one and know how hard it is. Yet I know my own chart better than any columnist does.

3. scottcgruber profile image79
    scottcgruberposted 5 years ago

I generally don't follow horoscopes because astrology is bogus. Unless you are a professional astronomer, the movements of the planets have no effect on your life whatsoever.

As an experiment, I do occasionally like to look at the day's horoscope at the end of the day to see if any of it came true. Often I'll find some part of it did come true -- if I use some creative interpretation. A "financial windfall" might be finding a penny on the sidewalk, for example.

Horoscopes are so vaguely-written that they are certain to get something right. That's how astrologers hook gullible people into following them in the first place.