jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Did you know that is a prophecy that the United States will go broke and loose a

1. PoetasDsigns profile image60
    PoetasDsignsposted 5 years ago

Did you know that is a prophecy that the United States will go broke and loose all its power

2. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

No...not if you are referring to Biblical prophecy. Since it is not in the Bible, whose prophecy are you referring to?

3. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

America won't lose all its powers. However, there's always a chance that another country will rise to the top in terms of economic performance and China is among the many countries that are aiming for it.

4. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 5 years ago

Well if you mean biblical prophecy then yes I do believe that, I think its part of Gods plan in destroying the world and rebuilding it so we are all one again.

I think the seven signs of the Apocalypse has begun and is here now.

I believe the "sandy storm" that hit the world or most parts anyway (with the states getting hit the hardest) was God made. A warning, a sign to us all.

If you remember New York lost most of its power for quite a long time and suffered there after. I really believe God was saying, they are not as powerful as they think anymore, they will not be on the top trying to out do any other country. (Loss of power)
    That is the message I received when the sandy storm hit.

The economy is not that great in the States at all anymore.

The meteor that hit Russia was another sign. I know it is not the states, however if we research and read the bible, its all part of Gods plan.