jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you have any proof that your religion is the religion of truth ?

1. profile image49
    abdelrahmannnposted 5 years ago

Do you have any proof that your religion is the religion of truth ?

2. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 5 years ago

No one has any proof of the veracity of any religion, it is just blind faith.

1. profile image49
      abdelrahmannnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I've many proofs from Holly Qur'an that Islam is the religion of truth .

2. MickS profile image73
      MickSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, all holy books are the works of men and contain no proof only men's words.

3. Alberic O profile image68
    Alberic Oposted 5 years ago

It's not the religion itself but rather the philosophy behind it:

For example

Buddhism 4 Sights:

1. You are born.
    2. You grow old.
    3. You become sick/weak.
    4. You die.

Can't really argue about that part.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

It is not proof that we need. This is where our faith comes into play. I have great faith in my God and in my savior Jesus Christ.

5. Born Again 05 profile image80
    Born Again 05posted 5 years ago

As a follower of Jesus Christ, I walk by Faith, not by sight! After accepting Christ by Faith, He confirmed my belief in Him by guiding my steps everyday. I gathered with other believers and saw how God worked in their lives as well as my own. Many amazing prayers were answered...many needs were met. There is no "religion" that compares with the God of the Holy Bible. He asks that you come to Him with the faith of a child, humbly and willingly of your own accord. He will not accept you any other way. He teaches us to love our enemies even though their "god" may tell them to kill us. The God of the Bible is loving and just. His Kingdom and eternal life is available to all those who will believe in Him!

1. profile image49
      abdelrahmannnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

all i know about Jesus Christ is just he's not a son of god as you pretended ..you'd rather be a follower of Mohamed peace be upon him

working