Do you dislike Mondays? How do you overcome your dislike for/resistance towards

1. Quirinus profile image73
    Quirinusposted 5 years ago

Do you dislike Mondays? How do you overcome your dislike for/resistance towards it? Thanks

Do you dislike Mondays? How do you overcome your dislike for/resistance towards it? Thanks

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7644495_f260.jpg

2. Emanate Presence profile image74
    Emanate Presenceposted 5 years ago

Disliking Mondays, or put another way, living for the weekends, seems to be a national pastime.

I noticed it all around me in America, and see it on the faces here in Germany.

I haven't disliked Mondays on a regular basis since before 2000. The last three years of the old millenium were full of Monday dread. Actually, I probably had nearly equal resistance for each day of the workweek. Just that the weekends started to be relaxed, and the contrast made starting a new week more difficult.

In the first of the new millenium, I left that old way of life behind. And since then I don't remember a single Monday that I did not like.

1. Quirinus profile image73
      Quirinusposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Correct. The dislike for Mondays is a classic example of how most people, myself included, tend to seek pleasure (weekend) and avoid pain (work day, especially Monday). Hope you can share how you overcame your initial dislike for Mondays sometime.Thx

working