jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Why to worry about the end of the world?

1. gladiols profile image61
    gladiolsposted 5 years ago

Why to worry about the end of the world?

Why to worry about things, if in conclusion everything has an end?  Life is a mystery, where were us before coming to life?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7623569_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I am not worried. As a matter of fact, I hope it comes in my lifetime so I can be there to witness Jesus parting the skies to come and get his children. I am one of them.

1. profile image0
      oceansiderposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Amen to that Jeff!.....I think it will be any time now!

3. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

I am not worried either because I belong to Jesus, and He will be taking His saints (all of us who love Him & follow Him) home to heaven for eternity.....and He will be coming to get us very soon I believe)......I am very excited about seeing Jesus come down from heaven and gather us together and take us home with Him!
    May you know Him and His Great Love for us...just open your heart and ask Him to come and live inside of you & guess what? ......He will come to you and will be the Lord of your life!!!......trust in Him.....love Him and follow Him.....and you too can live eternally in heaven!.......May God bless you!!!

4. Marcus99 profile image58
    Marcus99posted 5 years ago

Why worry about things that are beyond your control? Why not just enjoy the now? The end of the world is your end, not everyone else's.

5. dailytop10 profile image90
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Nothing is eternal in this world. We are bound to face our doom. It's not about how long we stayed but what we've done during our time. Instead of worrying, we should devote our time to do what is right and fulfill what our Creator told us to do.

working