jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

What is one thing you are grateful for today?

1. MarieAlana1 profile image71
    MarieAlana1posted 5 years ago

What is one thing you are grateful for today?

We should all be grateful for something. What is it that you are grateful for?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I am grateful that God has given me another day of life. We should be grateful each day we awake.

3. Eunice Stuhlhofer profile image59
    Eunice Stuhlhoferposted 5 years ago

That I'm alive and well. I have to stop here before I fill up this space . . .for there is a lot to be grateful for.
    Thanks for asking such an important question.

4. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Not one thing..........there are so many things to be grateful for. My family, the well being of everyone----for my life itself, for this beautiful world.

5. blessedp profile image79
    blessedpposted 5 years ago

I can't say I am grateful for one thing because there are so many things I am grateful for today.  I don't know where to begin.

MarieAlana1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are blessed like many others.

6. Neinahpets profile image86
    Neinahpetsposted 5 years ago

That my husband was offered a brand new job with benefits and a great wage.   Very excited!

7. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 5 years ago

I am alive. God has given me another day to be of service: To love, praise, adore and glorify His name.
    God has also given me the opportunity to stumble; to rise again, to be joyful and giving, that is to say, to serve His creation, sleeplessly and selflessly. He has given me the capacity to obtain my daily bread and to share His Light.
    I am grateful for the Joy of being. I am grateful ...

8. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

I am grateful for mainly TODAY itself ....that today is special in its own specific way. Weather here is very different ...not cold even not hot and kind of grayish sky..never the less a sweetness is all around to make one feel happy and very cozy for sure. Another day to go ahead among work and busy schedule but I am living and breathing TODAY , for that I am grateful to God. My nearest and dearest all are happy and in a good health TODAY....even for that I am grateful. Even hope to pen something special on this special TODAY.....to satisfy my soul. Hope all my freinds here also enjoy a nice TODAY ahead :-)

Thank you for this nice question.

9. Vacation Trip profile image72
    Vacation Tripposted 5 years ago

I am grateful to have this beautiful day, and i am gonna enjoy it to the fullest.

10. Li Galo profile image77
    Li Galoposted 5 years ago

I wrote 3 articles, had a great day with my kids, and was able to throw out 5 bags of trash from storage.  I'm happy I have a huge amount of food and all my bills are paid.  The tamales lady came by and I ordered 4 tamales for dinner tomorrow.  I always am happy to see her smiling face at my door!

MarieAlana1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Tamales are great! I'm glad that you are grateful for the things you have.

11. anurag09 profile image60
    anurag09posted 5 years ago

i am grateful that this was another day of my life to something for someone on this planet and to get a chance to do something to improve myself and to improve this world

MarieAlana1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is inspiring. Thanks!

working