jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do dreams really come true?

1. Sonali Singh profile image60
    Sonali Singhposted 5 years ago

Do dreams really come true?

Last night I dreamed of something really good which I wished would come true. Do you think dreams come true most of the times?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Okay, hang on we are going into left field for just a minute.  When I was a senior in high school, (when dinosaurs roamed the earth)I had a dream about a young man in my biology class. I hadn't even noticed the kid before but the dream was so real, I woke up with a real crush on him.

So I started paying attention to him, flirting etc. and we ended up going together for about a year and a half. While I had dated other guys, this was my first real love and I loved him as much as anyone could at 17 and 18 and it broke my heart when he broke up with me.

so in that sense that particular dream did come true - for a while anyway.

3. penlady profile image60
    penladyposted 5 years ago

Yes, dreams can come true. Sometimes right away; other times it may take a long time. They do, however, come true.

I hope yours comes true for you!

4. Alaina Smith Cain profile image60
    Alaina Smith Cainposted 5 years ago

Yes, dreams can and even do come true. If your dreams coming true mean that much to you, you might consider buying a dreamcatcher.

1. Sonali Singh profile image60
      Sonali Singhposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What do you mean by a dream catcher

5. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

I believe some types of dreams do indeed come true. Think of them like a foreshadow; however, not all dreams are meant to come true. Most dreams are not a foreshadow but rather a downloading,processing, categorizing or if you will association of "stuff" in your brain that indeed occurs daily when your brain is not distracted (when you are sleeping). We learn primarily by association and the association does not just occur at the point of learning...