jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How many Christians, all over the world. Are getting killed, in one single day?

1. tfox62@yahoo.com profile image74
    tfox62@yahoo.composted 4 years ago

How many Christians, all over the world. Are getting killed, in one single day?

People are saying that Christians are getting killed. Well if this is true, how many all over the world, are getting killed in one day?

2. calynbana profile image82
    calynbanaposted 4 years ago

Something like one every 5 minutes from what I have heard. So that means two to three hundred a day. I have not done the research into the how these stats were obtained so I cannot be certain that the are accurate however.

This is a good site to learn about Christian persecution and death. http://www.persecution.net/

3. celafoe profile image64
    celafoeposted 4 years ago

many many more than we hear about.    In muslim countries you can kill Christians with no problem, no accountability.   and many are killed in catholic countries daily as well, these have always been the two cults throughout history to kill Christians for no reason other than that they stand for the one true God.    I remember being awakened in the middle of the night in Indonesia to be told our church was being burned and to prepare for an attack at home and that was a few years ago when they had a more moderate president.  There is no report made  when they eliminate infidels there is no recognition that anything happened.   Just imagine in the lawless countries how bad it can be.   It is a fact of life that Christians are persecuted and killed daily

1. tfox62@yahoo.com profile image74
      tfox62@yahoo.composted 4 years agoin reply to this

Where was that, and are there chances of it occurring in the future.

2. celafoe profile image64
      celafoeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

it occurs every day.  all over the world.  coming soon to the USA unless we get rid of the muslimes in the top government positions.

3. tfox62@yahoo.com profile image74
      tfox62@yahoo.composted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's what they want, religions to be against each other.  You should really read Mazzini and Pikes letter to the free mason brother hood. It was written January 22, 1870. It has a lot of information. That you might need.

4. Robert the Bruce profile image60
      Robert the Bruceposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Religious people have always persecuted other religious people. Most of the time it's about gaining dominance in the area. When someone is persuaded that their "god" is supreme, they become bolder. It works that way with any religion.

working