jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

What would be the one thing you would do if you knew that Armageddon was 24 hour

1. DC Lozeau profile image61
    DC Lozeauposted 4 years ago

What would be the one thing you would do if you knew that Armageddon was 24 hours away?

2. cornwall_UK profile image87
    cornwall_UKposted 4 years ago

Go and buy a big indian takeaway meal "with everything".  All the things I don't normally buy as there's be a lot of waste/leftovers.  And some chocolate bars, big fat juicy chocolate bars.

Then I'd scuttle back here/home to scoff the lot until I cried in pain from over-eating.

DC Lozeauposted 4 years agoin reply to this

In other words...go out in style! Thanks for the comment.

3. german83 profile image64
    german83posted 4 years ago

Probably, I would go with my loved ones and have a huge farewell/see you on the other side party. At the end of the day, a hug with everyone, and wait the Armageddon sitting comfortable on a beach with my girl.

Sounds like the best way to go! Thanks for your answer.

4. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 4 years ago

Armageddon is also known as Meggido.  You can learn lots about that area of the worldhere: https://sites.google.com/site/megiddoex … of-megiddo
    Since that battle has already happened I will do nothing special.

That is an interesting sight, Lady Guinevere. Thanks for sharing that. But my question was more related to the "end of the world" meaning, rather than the biblical reference. Thanks again for joining in.

2. Lady Guinevere profile image61
      Lady Guinevereposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That is the end of the world meaning.  I wrote a hub long ago about this and are you ready for the end and how that would affect your children.  What would you tell your children? They are going to die so there is no use living? Child Abuse!

3. DC Lozeau profile image61

What was the title of the hub? I would be interested in reading it, if it is still up.

4. Lady Guinevere profile image61
      Lady Guinevereposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It's not up anymore.  I have to revise it and then re-publish it.

5. DC Lozeau profile image61

Just let me know....

working