jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Do You Care What Happens To The Nation Israel?

1. jamesrk profile image34
    jamesrkposted 4 years ago

Do You Care What Happens To The Nation Israel?

This tiny nation exists by a bootstrap surrounded by counties who would like to see them annihilated What do you say?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago

I don't want to see anybody annihilated, I'm just not that dang bloodthirsty. Plus, not everybody in Israel is military - there are a lot of innocent people there who do not deserve to die just because of their ethnicity. I do wish that my country would quit getting involved in the affairs of other nations, however,

1. profile image0
      BrendaJames2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

The US has an alliance with other countries. An alliance is an agreement between countries to support each other in disputes with other countries So they have agreed to get involved. If your country is ever attacked you'll be happy for their help

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Yes, very much so. Israel is God's chosen people. The United States should never turn its back on them. They are surrounded by many Muslim countries who hate them, this I think is why they get a bad wrap when they are only defending themselves.

1. jamesrk profile image34
      jamesrkposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree wholeheartedly. Thank you.

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you sir.

3. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you JT

4. celafoe profile image60
      celafoeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

natural israel is NOT God's chosen people.  Followers of Christ are , that is why you van only enter the Kingdom through Jesus.  They are a timetable now, no more.   They surrendered it by killing Jesus against their own scriptures.

4. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 4 years ago

Absolutely and here's what the bible tells us

Genesis 12
    And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

1. celafoe profile image60
      celafoeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

yes and that word was about the coming Jesus.   Which the jews were looking for and missed because He didn't do things their way.   He chose to follow God (being God) instead of their apostate church system.

2. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

He did not line up with the prophecies about the messiah. To be the true messiah he would have had to do and bring about all of the things said about him.

He never said he was God, nor the Messiah

5. Saimima is profile image59
    Saimima isposted 4 years ago

I only care to the people who do not know about the problems background but they're killed.. especially for the children. may god always bless you all..

6. profile image0
    BrendaJames2posted 4 years ago

Yes I do and the Bible tells us to bless Israel

working