jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What Do You Think About The Iran / Israel Issue? Where Is It Headed?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

What Do You Think About The Iran / Israel Issue? Where Is It Headed?

Where do you think the situation with Iran and Israel is headed? What do you think is going to happen?

2. Veroniquebee profile image75
    Veroniquebeeposted 5 years ago

I myself think it's rather curious how anti-Israel Iran is now, since when Israel was founded, Iran was amongst the first countries who acknowledged its existence.

In my opinion, given the fact that Israel is mostly standing alone (especially given all that lets-demonize-Israel propaganda in media), if Iran should decide to attack, Israel will be fighting to the very last person standing. They are used to fighting for their existence - and thus will use every tool to ensure that should they fall, they will take as many enemies with them as possible.

1. profile image52
      shaleen23posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Iran, with Russia and China, will eventually attack Isarel.  It's part of Biblical prophecy.

3. M.A.Noble profile image78
    M.A.Nobleposted 5 years ago

If you want to know what will happen you will find the answers in the book of Isaiah and the other prophets writings in the Bible.  Also if you can get a full copy of the War Scroll it will describe the stages leading up to the next major war against Israel. In summary, what is happening in Arab countries at present, i.e. Syria, Egypt, etc is changing leadership, power and religious dominance (Islam) in these countries so that they submit to the leadership of the world leader (yet to be revealed). In Bible prophesy it states that many nations join to become the biggest army the world has ever experienced to destroy Israel, however, Yeshua will counteract this worldly army with his own heavenly army! But this event will not happen until the very end of the 7 years tribulation period. But we do know that prior to this an army will invade Israel once more to try and rob the Jewish people of their inherited land! The finer details such as how this attack takes place cannot be defined as scripture (God's word) never provides the fine details. We will just have to see what happens next!

4. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

The New World Order is pushing for an international confrontation. Their puppet, America, has been accelerating this agenda, threatening Syria and Iran.

The desired result is to shake up the world so that things can be re-ordered. Create enough destruction and unrest so people will demand a solution. They already have solutions prepared.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Middle East sees a nuclear confrontation.

1. Mahmo profile image59
      Mahmoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do agree with you !