jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe that the whole universe is worshiping God?

1. Mark Ryan Briones profile image61
    Mark Ryan Brionesposted 4 years ago

Do you believe that the whole universe is worshiping God?

2. Que Scout profile image76
    Que Scoutposted 4 years ago

The Gods are many, Hindu, wealth, sex, Christian, Buda and so on. It is said all humans follow a god of sorts. Look at those who worship money.

So in that sense, I expect the whole universe is worshiping.

3. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 4 years ago

The whole universe is God. As they say, " there is not a spot where he is not".

4. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

I suspect that intelligent alien life also has their own equivalent of gods. Though it's doubtful that they resemble the deities from earth. It also depends on how far along that alien life is, as religion tends to be more prevalent in early developing societies that can't answer scientific questions about the universe.

5. mrmathew1963 profile image61
    mrmathew1963posted 4 years ago

G'day Mark

Good question; obviously not of just man but I do believe we are all doing God's or the sources work, by expanding on our own consciousness's we are in fact expanding on Gods conscious as well through diversity as only through living many diverse lives can we truly be all accepting of ourselves thus making our souls aware of who they truly are & where they were created from initially I believe.  I suppose if we call this worshiping so be it!!

Love
    Mathew

6. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 4 years ago

God created our universe and can do what he wants, however as most will soon find out, not be a landslide is the universe worshipping God.

They may be worshipping their only evil or gods but The Holy Spirit, I do not believe so.

working