jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What do we need in present times?

1. kknde profile image60
    kkndeposted 4 years ago

What do we need in present times?

I wonder what humanity needs most in these times

2. profile image0
    Benjamin Chegeposted 4 years ago

Equality is the word. Whether you need a good life or a good afterlife for those of us who believe in it, equality is the main ingredient. How else can we get a good life and afterlife without equality and justice? I think humanity needs equality more than anything else, as everyone deserves a good life, whether rich or poor, weak or strong. When the poor live a bad life, we all do, as the world always has a way to payback the inequalities that occur. When the poor suffer from money issues and sanitary diseases, the rich suffer from burglary and lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and hear attack. I think the huge gap between the rich and poor is the main reason why humanity is in trouble. If there was a way to make the world a conducive place for all, where everyone can reap what they sow in equal measure, then the world would be indeed a better place to live in. That is why I think equality is what humanity needs the most right now.

1. danijean99 profile image62
      danijean99posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Exactly good point!  Thanks for the comment.

3. danijean99 profile image62
    danijean99posted 4 years ago

Humanity needs a whole lot.  Compassion, love, direction, and healing.  Our country is set up to brain wash us, we need to be decluttered with everything they fed us, and made to believe.