jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would you have to experience in order to prove to yourself that "ghosts" do

1. elenagarcia profile image76
    elenagarciaposted 4 years ago

What would you have to experience in order to prove to yourself that "ghosts" do exist?

"Ghosts", have been a topic of debate for years.  There are so many ghost hunter shows and movies about encounters with ghosts that are supposedly based on true stories.  Are they fact or are they fiction?  Is it all just an attempt at ratings and bringing in the bucks at the box office?  If you had the opportunity, what would you have to experience in order to make you a believer in "ghosts"?  Would you take the opportunity to have your proof if it was offered to you?

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I'm one of those people who have never seen a ghost or experienced a real haunted house (at least I don't think I have), but I still believe in their existence. However, my theory about what they are probably differs from the opinions of other people. I won't get into that here. I haven't always believed in them. My belief now is based on stories I've heard from people who don't go around lying about these kinds of things just to get some attention. If all of the stories I've heard were from unreliable people who always make things up, I'd need to have the experiences myself.

3. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 4 years ago

Well I think "ghosts" are a figment of someone's imagination.

I believe in "spirits" .

I do not believe that the "dead" come back to haunt and have unfinished business. Once dead they are dead unless raised from the dead.

Angels I believe exist however they are not our loved ones that passed on, as most seem to think. They were on the universe before humans.

I believe that there is something out there that some are seeing/hearing for sure, as I have heard my name yet no one is there.

Those little bumps in the night are just that and since the beginning of horror shows they have become ghosts.

There are so many people seeing something that they all cannot be lying however one story spirals into another.

But this is just my opinion it does not mean I am right.
    Thank you

4. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 4 years ago

Ghosts are spirits. I don't believe in them; I Know they exist.

I have even experienced being a bodiless spirit. Pretty cool. All it took was giving up ego. Too often, though, ghosts are spirit still trapped by ego, so they're not very aware of what is going on around them.

working