jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is healing possible in the name of Jesus?

1. youcanwin profile image76
    youcanwinposted 4 years ago

Is healing possible in the name of Jesus?

2. blessedp profile image81
    blessedpposted 4 years ago

Oh yes it is! 

I have countless testimonies of healing that I received through Jesus Christ my savior.  Funny enough I was recapping my life and I remembered some miracles God worked in my life this morning and I can't help but to give Him the glory and the honor due unto His name.  Thank you Jesus for your love.

I believe in Him and I can say by the word of God my faith has made me whole.

There are so much to share not even a hub could contain the numerous healings God has performed for me and my family, friends, church family.

Jesus is real, the Holy spirit is real and there is healing in the powerful name of Jesus and His shed blood can and will heal any or all infirmities because there is nothing too hard for Him to do. 

If you need healing seek the healer the greatest physician of all times he is only a breath away.  He knows your needs before you shall ask but all He needs from you is a broken spirit and a contrite heart and tell Him your needs.  He will supply them.

God is awesome, yes He is.  Thank you for your question and you have a blessed day.  With Christ in the vessel He will smile at the storm.

3. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 4 years ago

Why not? Healing is possible even in the name of the Earth. If you faith is like a grain of mustard seed, then you can move mountains. Ask the ancient Indian Seers of America.

4. K Nichole profile image74
    K Nicholeposted 4 years ago

I believe that healing is possible when in the name of Jesus. It just takes faith, focus, prayer, and appreciation that God is working through you.