jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How do you view the future?

1. DeepThought258238 profile image70
    DeepThought258238posted 3 years ago

How do you view the future?

2. jada67 profile image33
    jada67posted 3 years ago

It's hard to view the future of the coming, because of all things that happen around us. We live in a world of uncertainty, we dream and hope and pray. I take one day at a time and pray that tomorrow will come. Jada67

1. DeepThought258238 profile image70
      DeepThought258238posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the feedback jada67, I noticed that you stated you pray everyday. Do you consider yourself a God fearing woman?

3. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

Through Binoculars!lol....Seriously, i know my future isn't set, & is ultimately up to me..The future of human kind will be a more futuristic version, but ultimately a copy of the past..People find it hard to learn from the past so history repeats itself, only we get better toys to play with every generation along the way!lol..So don't view the future in general, just work on yours..Plan our future, & we will get it..Sit there thinking about it, & we never get it..So we can change our future if we want to right now, & only ever now..The older generations will "always" say it was harder but better in their day than nowadays, & they are right..The younger generations however will look back at how people used to live, & think that their lucky they don't still have to live like that & their right also!lol..So the future direction in general is set, but not the individuals future..We can tag along with the masses (the sheep) & live in their future which "is" set, or we can dare to be different & set our "own" future.

working