What effect can a Ghost have on you or your life? If you see one ? Is it famil

1. lostohanababy profile image60
    lostohanababyposted 3 years ago

What effect can a Ghost have on you or your life?  If you see one ?  Is it familiar to you?

Working in Security before retiring, once in awhile I have seen a ghost occupying a old building on the premises of a site I was assigned late at night or early hours working overnight.   First time it happened, it scared me.  But I got use to it.  Even a sighting of a ghost cat that followed me around until sunrise.  I dismissed lots of time thinking it was my imagination, but different ghosts on the property would appear.   Just wondering if anyone else have had similar experiences they may want to share.

2. elenagarcia profile image76
    elenagarciaposted 3 years ago

yes, i have experienced spirits.  i am able to see and communicate with them.  the effect it has on me depends on the spirit.  sometimes i become very cold while other times i have become physically ill (this is a rare occurrance, so far).  when a spirit wants to communicate, i can become very cold and even start to shake.  certain spirits can have intense amounts of energy, which can effect the living in a number of different ways.  being able to see and communicate with spirits has effected my life in both positive and negative ways.  people have been cruel and accepting.  you just never know how someone is going to react to it.  spirits are very familiar to me.  i deal with them on a daily basis.  most have been pleasant and non-threatening.  there have been some dark spirits/entities.  you have to take the good with the bad.  most everyone has encountered a spirit at some point in their lives.  most just either don't want to admit it or try to explain it away.  do not dismiss them.  spirits are people, too, they have transitioned is all.  you may have an ability that maybe you should look into.

working