jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What about this statement? You don't need to judge me, God has it covered!!!!!

1. Lee Lee 513 profile image61
    Lee Lee 513posted 3 years ago

What about this statement? You don't need to judge me, God has it covered!!!!!

Why do people feel the need to judge one another? Some people think power, fame and wealth are the ticket in life but they always seem empty and searching for more. To me the important goal is heaven. smile

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9054699_f260.jpg

2. Snøwman profile image61
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

It's human nature to make unrighteous Judgments. People remember bad things that people do more that the good things. For example, Justin Beiber made some racist jokes and now everyone thinks he's a racist.

The truth is, he has a lot of black friends. He made racist JOKES Not racist statements. He wasn't serious. A lot of not racist people make racist jokes.

Sometimes you have to judge people, but always make righteous judgments, not self righteous judgments.
    People judge before they know the whole truth. If you make a false judgment, make sure it's on the good side and always look at the big picture.

1. lone77star profile image83
      lone77starposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Beautiful points, Snowman.

2. Snøwman profile image61
      Snøwmanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I got most of it from Nigahiga on youtube.

3. Penny G profile image70
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

I will see you there! God did say judge and be judged . It is not our place,and until someone truly walks with the Lord following not leading, doing the work he has for you while you are here , we will have desires to judge.

4. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 3 years ago

I think the key distinction to make here is one of self-concern.

Some people judge others because they feel threatened (self-concern). This is Ego. Spirit, however, has no self-concern and is thus shackled by no limitations. Spirit is entirely free of self-concern.

I felt this before. All manner of miracles occurred. The physical universe seemed entirely malleable during that spiritual glimpse at eternal bliss.

LeeLee, you make a great point about physical things leading to a feeling of emptiness.

God judges with love. Only!

God allows us to fail, so we will learn to "walk" spiritually.

God never really condemns. People condemn themselves when they do bad things that bring them further from God.

Christians condemn themselves then they judge others and don't correct their own viewpoints to one of Love.

If we take 100% responsibility for the actions of others, then we can never be a victim -- just like God. When we love others unconditionally, then we can never be hurt -- just like God. When we are utterly humble (zero self-concern), then we are cured of Ego (self-concern) -- just like God. And when we are fearlessly confident, we can do anything -- just like God. God wants us to grow into this -- to be just like Him.

http://perceivingreality.com/

working