jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Am I medium like.

1. profile image55
    Avery2005posted 3 years ago

Am I medium like.

I've been hearing a little girls voice in my old house for 7 years. Ive lived there for 7 years. Then 2 days ago, I felt a strange presence in a religious persons downstairs. It got closer to a chest and felt it stronger. It ended up to be that he stored a quiji board in the chest. I have always felt the presence of something at different places. Whenever I walk into a house or something. Please help me figure this out.

2. Titen-Sxull profile image87
    Titen-Sxullposted 3 years ago

Well we have a few possibilities here

1) It's in your imagination

2) It's some kind of chemical imbalance in your brain and you should see a doctor because you are hallucinating

3) You actually possess some kind of supernatural ability.

I would suggest, hopefully without coming off as too much of a jerk, that it;s probably number 1 or 2.

Ouija is a board game that has been owned by Parker Bros. for many decades and is no more magical or supernatural than the keyboard I am typing on right now.

3. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 3 years ago

You can easily be an empath: http://healing.about.com/cs/empathic/a/ … traits.htm

Try meditating/gazing. This is a time when more and more people are finding their connection to their Spirit.
    All the best and Good Luck! : )

4. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

I do recommend that you see a doctor.  But also see a priest.  Oujia boards are used to contact familiar spirits, or demons, and there may be some demonic entity bothering you.  I do not mean to scare you.  But know that Jesus has given us authority over demons and they will depart in His name. 

But I would see a doctor anyway, err on the side of caution.

5. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 3 years ago

Embrace your gift and it is from God, not a demonic thing.  Ask the little girl what she wants.  Most times it will be something simple.  If you are comfortable with seeing or experiencing spirits just ask for the gift to be taken away.  Tell the spirits that you see to go to the white light and that three are others waiting for them there. 
    Be careful when asking for a gift to be taken away though because you may get another one that perplexes you even more.