jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Do you believe there is an afterlife?

1. Sara Jofre profile image77
    Sara Jofreposted 3 years ago

Do you believe there is an afterlife?

2. askformore lm profile image71
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

Well, I believe it is more important that you live in a way that make you remembered after you die.
    So, I believe in a life before death!

3. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

Yes. As a Hindu, it is one of my firm beliefs and convictions.

1. Sara Jofre profile image77
      Sara Jofreposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hinduism is one religion I am very curious about (not as a religious person, because I'm not, but as an interested one). In the little I know it seems really interesting, respectful, and peaceful. I shall read your page to find out more about it.

4. tiagodamiao profile image79
    tiagodamiaoposted 3 years ago

Yes I believe. I believe that in the life we have now, we have to learn how to be a true human being. We have mistakes, and we have to learn from them. We must learn to live with other human beings, respecting them, and helping them. We must learn to live together with nature without hurting. Learning to live together with animals without hurting them too, learning how to create a system that does not hurt anyone.
    Well, I am telling this, but if you can see, that is not what is happening right now, unfortunately.
    I think it's important this stuff, because we in afterlife are about to create a new life. We continue the same, but everything changes. So I think we must be prepared.

5. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 3 years ago

Yes I do and I had one of those experiences.  Everyone's will be different so one cannot say that someone did not have that kind of experience and others say that eveyrone is goig to hell because of their own experience.

6. Snøwman profile image59
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

Yes, I absolutely believe in the afterlife.

7. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 3 years ago

Absolutely, in my opinion the "dance" doesn't end when one passes on. I was brain-dead and comatose for 1 month and my experience was amazing... You can (if you want) read my hub, titled There and Back: Version Deaux.