jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What would you do if you were God for a day?

1. Sara Jofre profile image76
    Sara Jofreposted 3 years ago

What would you do if you were God for a day?

2. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

With my Godly power, I will go and convince everybody that I have become God permanently!

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

I would start by coming down and proving my existence. I would then hope to reinstate belief by fixing all of the many errors of the world. All pedophiles would be eliminated. All of the bad would be wiped away. I would insert something into the human strain to prevent children from being born just to die. I would wipe away the bad from humans to prove to them people can all be good without "being the same". I would then teach people that their belief is not what helps them, but more importantly how they treat other and the world is what helps them. That would certainly be a full day. It seems if a God were real these would be things done already or done at creation.

1. C.V.Rajan profile image78
      C.V.Rajanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ah! You are a real powerful God indeed! What the original God failed to do over eons and eons of time, you will be doing on a single day!

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

Nothing. God has already done enough by sending his son Jesus Christ to die for all's sin. This is by far enough!

1. C.V.Rajan profile image78
      C.V.Rajanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sure, sure! Let us get back to our job (i.e. continuing with our sins!)

5. Snøwman profile image61
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

I would just keep doing what God does now. He's perfect so you can't really improve on perfection.

working