If you know that this Day is the last Day of your life. Will you spend it the wa

1. profile image59
    Cris Jenposted 3 years ago

If you know that this Day is the last Day of your life. Will you spend it the way it is?

Life is so powerful. We didn't know when it will be gone. Maybe, just one snap, one kick, or one blink of an eye. Life is about time. Time makes life working. If your times up, even if your on a middle of a conversation with someone you loved. You can't do nothing. We can't stop the time. We can't change it either. All we have to do is to live every minute of it the way we wanted. Make every minute of your life memorable. Spend every second of it on things that will surely make your life a happy living. ????

2. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 3 years ago

Nice question.

If I knew that today was my last day on Earth, I would spend it saying goodbye to those who I love.  I would update my journal to leave a record as to who I am.  I think everyone should tell their own story. Then I would prepare for the life after by chanting, praying and meditating. 

I would generate as much loving energy into the cosmos and wish the best for all, then go to bed and die in peace.

Best wishes

1. profile image59
      Cris Jenposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you smile nice answer smile

working