jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

If you have one minute to spend with Nelson Mandela,what question would you ask

1. folorunsho80 profile image68
    folorunsho80posted 6 years ago

If you have one minute to spend with Nelson Mandela,what question would you ask him?

2. tymmy profile image59
    tymmyposted 6 years ago

I think if I were to have a minute with him, the one question I would ask him would be, What kept you going while you were in jail?

3. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Maybe, "Can I talk to you for a few minutes?" I've honestly pondered this question for a while, and can't narrow it down to one no matter what I try. Talk about an amazing person in every respect of the word. I actually do transcription on the side, and have transcribed presentations and interviews with De Klerk, and just listening to some of the retellings of dialogs with Mandela is even more fascinating than what I'd learned about him up to that point.

4. Seeker7 profile image94
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

That's a hard one as there is so many questions to ask this wonderful man. But I think I would go with "what kept you going through all the dark years"?

5. CyclingFitness profile image92
    CyclingFitnessposted 6 years ago

I'd ask if he was happy to have his part played by Morgan Freeman in Invictus or if there was another actor he would have preferred.

6. platinumOwl4 profile image74
    platinumOwl4posted 6 years ago

Why did you disconnect yourself from Winnie?

7. 6hotfingers3 profile image60
    6hotfingers3posted 6 years ago

What would you change about the way you went about defeating apartheid strong hold in Africa.

8. Dee aka Nonna profile image80
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years ago

Mr. Mandela, knowing what you know now, would you do it all again?  Why or why not?

9. HSanAlim profile image67
    HSanAlimposted 6 years ago

Mr. Mandela, can you please tell me about Stephen Biko? Was he really a proponent of non violent resistance?

10. Taleb80 profile image80
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

I would like to ask him "Do you think that the world will get peace one day?"

11. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

What is your favourite food.  He'd enjoy the change from serious topics.

12. lone77star profile image82
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

If I could ask only one question it might be one of the following:

(1) How do you define forgiveness; what's it made of?

(2) What would we have to do to help Africa reach its full potential?

working