This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

When you die and go to heaven what age do you go, and remain? Do you take all y

1. RBJ33 profile image61
    RBJ33posted 3 years ago

When you die and go to heaven what age do you go, and remain?  Do you take all your ailments?

If you go to heaven at the age you die I'll be older than my two grandfathers, and my father.

2. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12269438_f260.jpg

I cannot answer this with certainty; however, my near-death experience enabled me to discern (strictly from my experience) that I began my journey as-is; however, I think I was in-spirit form not of corporal form. I seemed to end up in a healing place significantly like my idea/association of what Eden would have been like. The Communication exchange while there was without mouth movement/speaking. After "the healing" I was returned healthy, yet In the same (yet healed) housing/corporal body.
    Since my comatose experience I sleep more soundly and it appears rather qualitively that I am more athletically inclined (like I was in my 20s). I still play hockey even though I am 18 for the 3rd time. I do feel younger although I am indeed aging normally...

1. RBJ33 profile image61
      RBJ33posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Okay!

2. jonnycomelately profile image82
      jonnycomelatelyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I think it all depends on what age you were when you were born......

working