In the True Church "The Ekklesia" are there any Leadership Roles for Men?

1. celafoe profile image61
    celafoeposted 2 years ago

In the True Church "The Ekklesia" are there any Leadership Roles for Men?

As we are now in the new testament age where  the Head of man is Christ., the ekklesia of Christ is not under the rule of any Man or men but CHrist alone as led by the Holy Spirit.    Are there any SCRIPTURAL leadership functions for men?     If so, what are they?   Scripture please.  All non pertinent answers will be deleted.

2. profile image68
    graceinusposted 2 years ago

celafoe-I believe the best asnswer that can be given is found in a Hub by PlanksandNails in a comment which was made to me. This is a direct quote from him;

" In contrast, when reading through the New Testament, the Eccklesia did not allow themselves to elevate themselves among each other with hierarcchel expressions, but considered everyone as equal as brethren. The Eccklesia used functional terms among each other, such as, labourer, brother, fellow-worker, beloved, slave,fellow-servant, prisoiner, fellow-soldier, steward, etc..."

These terms expressed by PlanksandNails can be found throughout the New Testament. I could spend hours here listing all the verses.

I believe this quote from PlanksandNails  best describes those of the Eccklesia as he said in "functional terms." And I agree with him.

God bless

3. Rich kelley profile image60
    Rich kelleyposted 2 years ago

Not as man knows leadership

Mark 10:42-45  But Jesus called them to Himself and said to them, "You know that those who are considered rulers over the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you shall be your servant. And whoever of you desires to be first shall be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many." (NKJV)

working