jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you are a god, what would you do?

1. profile image59
    peter565posted 2 years ago

If you are a god, what would you do?

2. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

I would begin by taking away the guns and the invention of guns and then i would tell all those people that judge and play God to stay out of it.

3. Lea Darlyn Pareja profile image60
    Lea Darlyn Parejaposted 2 years ago

If I am God, I would do so many things. First, attain peace and orderly in the whole world. Second, feed the hungry. Third, just make everything better. Though there can be many answers to this question we should still be thankful to God even though not everything goes our way. Always remember that God planned it all out and everything happens for a reason.

4. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 2 years ago

I think I would become trinity in form to optimize my affect on all creatures. I definitely would create a role-model who is human and that all humans could emulate; one that would be perfect in every aspect yet one who could be proclaimed or killed. Although, I would indeed give everyone free-will so ultimately there could be no external forces coercing one; it would have to come from within until death that is. I would retain a spirit form to intervene when deemed necessary. One that could move about undetected and complete good works quickly and decisively. Within "Man" and to a certain extent in other creatures I would within the recesses of their brain plant a standard of knowing what is right and what is wrong. Finally I would instill a fail-safe, a stage or phase so I could ensure that I could finish the spiritual growth in all, no matter how much they could accomplish with me while they were in corporal form (body and spirit).

5. profile image55
    Norine Williamsposted 2 years ago

Precisely what my God has done!  Came, lived as an example, died to show all how much I loved them, send Holy Spirit for the understanding of Scripture to those who truly seek me, left instructions on how to receive salvation, and give free-will to those who do not wish to believe.