What Did Ezekiel See?

1. PhoenixV profile image76
    PhoenixVposted 2 years ago

What Did Ezekiel See?

Regarding the vision with the wheel.

2. Niecey Doc profile image75
    Niecey Docposted 2 years ago

Read Cherubim Chariots by Josh Peck . Or listen to some of his interviews about it online. I love what he has to say about this, from an extradimensional point of view. It fascinates me and is the best commentary I've seen about the Ezekiel vision.

I think he talks about it here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1_76r7oNG8

3. profile image57
    Norine Williamsposted 2 years ago

Phoenix, when I read Scripture, I read in Spirit!  I have never studied "The Wheel" but as I read Ezekiel, the Holy Spirit revealed that Ezekiel saw just what is happening today!  "Wheels" in the middle of "THE WHEEL!"

Confirmation:  Did Jesus not say in Matthew 24:11;24 {paraphrasing} "Many false prophets and false Christs would appear in the last days?"  Therein lies the "wheels" in the middle of "THE WHEEL!"   

Further confirmation:  Ezekiel Chapters 2, 3,.. confirms that we are a "rebellious stiffhearted nation" following "our preconceived ideas"  or what "man" has taught us, rather than what God has said creating "wheels!" 

II Timothy 4:2 tells us to "Preach the word..."  and Ezekiel 2:6-7 says "And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee; and dost dwell amongst scorpions; be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they are a "rebellious house." (v7) And thou shalt speak MY WORDS unto them, WHETHER THEY WILL "HEAR," or WHETHER THEY WILL FORBEAR; for they are MOST REBELLIOUS."   

It is for us (New Testament Believers/Gospel of Christ Believers; Galatians 1:6-9) to "preach" the Word whether "they hear or forbear" to "PROVE" the real "WHEEL!"

working