jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think you sin when you are a non-Catholic who takes sacramental bread?

1. lifecurious profile image61
    lifecuriousposted 2 years ago

Do you think you sin when you are a non-Catholic who takes sacramental bread?

Do you think you sin when you arefrom another sect who takes sacramental bread during a mass and you never had your first communion?

2. Kiss andTales profile image79
    Kiss andTalesposted 2 years ago

Good question , but the symbols of the  bread and wine needs careful consideration.  Because Jesus gave a warning about pertaking.

1Co 11:27 Therefore, whoever eats the loaf or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily will be guilty respecting the body and the blood of the Lord.

Notice people who partook of the emblems , 1Co 11:30 That is why many among you are weak and sick, and quite a few are sleeping in death.
    Notice what the symbols really mean.
    Lu 22:19 Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying: “This means my body, which is to be given in your behalf. Keep doing
    this in remembrance of me.
    Lu 22:20 Also, he did the same with the cup after they had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in your behalf.
    Why is it that everyone can not partake?
    Lu 22:30 so that you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the 12 tribes of Israel.
    Re 20:6 Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and they will rule as kings with him for the 1,000 years.
    They are corulers in Government with Jesus,
    Re 14:3 And they are singing what seems to be a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders, and no one was able to master that song except the 144,000, who have been bought from the earth.
    These are the only ones that are suppose to drink the wine and eat the bread, those of Christ Brothers who will rule by his side. As written.
    The churches and clergy have violated the true meaning, and have their followers eating and drinking without proper meaning and respect.

3. jksouthard profile image75
    jksouthardposted 2 years ago

Who am I to say, when the Apostle Paul in his letter to the Philippians 2:12 instructed to "work out your own soul salvation in fear and trembling."  That was Paul's admonition.  To work out your own, study the message in Jesus' words and action...just you.  Don't take anyone's word for any of the Word.

1. Kiss andTales profile image79
      Kiss andTalesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

We are to take the word of Jesus and his loyal brothers, the first group were chosen
      And walked with Jesus, Paul was Chosen later, but one of his faithful ,but these are the first group of the 144,000, kingdom/Goverment rulers of heaven.
      They eat.

working