What describes you more? Ethos, Pathos or Logos?

1. dandelionweeds profile image77
    dandelionweedsposted 2 years ago

What describes you more? Ethos, Pathos or Logos?

I am more pathos.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12731293_f260.jpg

2. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

Mine follows below with a general order depending on the topic discussed with what and where with audience. One must consider my past history with my career in a corporate structure specific to job description and position.

The latter years and most was at the corporate office position as a dept. head while no other were in that dept. Yet, I answered directly to corporate leadership. Others an experience may be more within the Education structures with learning as the focus. Yet, both of those examples there is their social structures too. 

Logos → Ethos → Pathos

That does change especially within a forum structure or discussion contrast providing information. For example here at HP in the forums it may at times be the above or it may be:

Pathos → Logos → Ethos with other participants.

Ex: I may not have an established credibility for a Topic such as Politics and Social Issues. Thus, even though of Pathos, I respond much less while read seeking learning.

In the Answer section here I tend to follow:

Logos → Ethos → Pathos since I comment much less to others answers while choose with 'What' to answer.

3. RLWalker LM profile image76
    RLWalker LMposted 2 years ago

I am logos, by nature and preference.

The thiests are pathos.
    Athiests logos.
    Educated are ethos.

working