jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you feel about this:

1. VanessaRanay profile image61
    VanessaRanayposted 2 years ago

How do you feel about this:

A couple get into a car wreck and their families are waiting and praying for them while they are in surgery. Hours pass and the doctor comes out with great news, the couple survived. Instead of thanking the doctors they thanked God. The doctor was confused on why they were thanking God when he had saved their lives. Who would you thank? Why?

2. Annsalo profile image85
    Annsaloposted 2 years ago

The doctor of course. HE went to college. HE learned his skill. HE used his skill to save lives. HE is in control of his actions, learning, and abilities. Therefore the only reasonable people to thank in that situation are the people who chose to learn and use the skills needed to save the couple.

3. VerityPrice profile image92
    VerityPriceposted 2 years ago

I was once reading an interview given by a famous violinist (I forget his name). But he said something along the lines of 'People come to me and tell me to thank God for my talent. I do not practice for 8 hours a day to have someone take my hard work and attribute it to their God'.

4. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

They should thank God!!!!!  How can you not thank God?!!!!  God put the doctors there to help them, but if He wanted to take them, He would have.  God answers prayer and should always be praised and thanked!!!