jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think aliens watch us from above like we are reality tv?

1. chelleadams profile image76
    chelleadamsposted 2 years ago

Do you think aliens watch us from above like we are reality tv?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 2 years ago

No, but I think that would make for an excellent South Park episode.

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

No they do not.  And the reason for this is that there are no aliens.

4. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 2 years ago

I believe angels watch over us. Aliens could be angels for all we know. We can't be so naive to think we are alone in this massive universe. We are not so intelligent that we evolved this quickly. There has to be a more superior force waiting to save us from destroying our own planet.

5. ValKaras profile image87
    ValKarasposted 2 years ago

If aliens exist, and if they are so smart to be ABLE to watch us from that distance, then they are also SMART ENOUGH not to have any interest in our global soap opera. They must have better things to watch on their TV's.

However, if UFO sightings are not a hoax, that would be a little different story. But, unlike Hollywood would want us to believe, they have no hostile intentions. A civilization possibly hundred millennia old or more can't have animalistic urges like we do  -  to be territorial, to kill, to grab what is not ours, to have "alpha"-in-the-pack issues of power games.

To all such alarmists I would have one message:  If they wanted, they could wipe us off the earth before we would know what's hitting us. So relax, maybe they revisit us to show us again how to build a pyramid or something. And neutralize all nuclear sites  -  out of sheer friendship that we are not showing for one another.

If they also happen to be our first ancestors who genetically engineered us, then in the worst possible scenario they might come to do whatever a pissed-off parent would do  -  give us a spanking for misbehaving.

working