jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever wanted revenge?

1. yecall profile image70
    yecallposted 21 months ago

Have you ever wanted revenge?

2. profile image61
    ezba29posted 21 months ago

Ya every time when I face the problem I used to think want to take revenge because someone will be behind every problem they gave us lot of pain. After I recover from that problem I forgot that person and revenge.sometimes I just think god will punish .one time I never took revenge on that person but in front of me that person got punishment from high official because of incomplete work done.i was stunt at the moment so from that day I thought those who do mistakes we don't want to plan for revenge they will get punishment.
    I want to add few more points about revenge. If we start taking revenge on everything we can't live peaceful life , at the same we can't sit and watch their troubles, possibly we can fight directly and not hide like them.once problem solved try to forget it

Old sayings" forget and forgive"

I realised this forgiveness because if we forgive someone after they gave deep pain that is the biggest punishment for them.one day they surrender you and feel guilty.

3. profile image0
    Old Poolmanposted 21 months ago

Of course I have wanted revenge at times, I think that is just human nature.  I have probably even gotten revenge a few times, but nothing drastic.  I doubt there are very many people who can honestly say they have never thought of getting revenge.

4. Ericdierker profile image58
    Ericdierkerposted 21 months ago

Can it be that man desires revenge? It would seem so. I think that it is strange. Maybe I am old but I cannot remember when I wanted revenge as opposed to victory. We face challenges that often look like a "Pay Back".
    I think that not sense I was a child did I want revenge.

5. tsmog profile image84
    tsmogposted 21 months ago

I agree with Mike. I most certainly within my sixty-two years of a life experience wanted revenge. IMO the nitty-gritty of revenge is something was stolen from me and I want it back. That could be my car or even pride. I kinda' think at task is if revenge can be equivalent to justice or righting a wrong. Next, is revenge vengeful? I think not. Vengeance is seeking punishment. I feel I can obtain revenge without being vengeful. In other words get back what belongs to me in the condition it was or with restitution and not seek more than as punishment.

6. kj force profile image73
    kj forceposted 21 months ago

What good would revenge do...very negative energy...makes wrinkles...clouds your  judgement..
    mood changer...wastes any energy good or bad...upsets your digestive system.....
    I believe in KARMA...that's why they call me Dr. Karma Getzyah....works every time..
    We only have so much time on this Earth..why waste it ?

working