jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do God Answers Prayers?

1. profile image59
    prayerpoints2016posted 19 months ago

Do God Answers Prayers?

2. Laurinzo Scott profile image72
    Laurinzo Scottposted 19 months ago

Of course He does.... does he answer to our specifications or qualms... NO!!!   But because He knows best for me... even when I don't understand God's movement or "answer" I still must believe in a greater outcome later!!!

3. Zahra Khan00 profile image59
    Zahra Khan00posted 19 months ago

YES He does. Always! It's man who has to be patient

4. Dr CHE Sadaphal profile image78
    Dr CHE Sadaphalposted 19 months ago

Yes ... and with God silence does not equal absence.

On the Cross, God (Jesus) asked God (the Father) a question, but God did not answer:

About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matt 27:46)

Three days later when all hope was seemingly lost, the Messiah rose from the dead. God turned an unanswered question into an eternal answer for all those who ask, "How may I inherit eternal life?"

5. Ben716 profile image87
    Ben716posted 15 months ago

He answers prayers if it is according to the Holy Spirit's will. This means as long as you not asking for something for selfish desires, He will give it to you. However, the answers are either YES, NO or MAYBE.

You can pray for something and not receive it immediately. It does not mean he does not want to answer. May be He said No, your request is dismissed because of this or that.

In summary, He answers but in different ways and the Bible shows how He answers in the above three ways.

working