How many people know we are in the end days and are living differently?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)
  1. iggy7117 profile image76
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

How many people know we are in the end days and are living differently?

2. Ericdierker profile image47
    Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago

I really just do not get this notion at all. I don't do perfect but what I do right is because of my connection with my Lord and Savior. Could I do better? I certainly try to grow in my faith and resulting actions. I do not get people trying to do better because of fear or immediate death of soul. Don't we always try to act as though it is our last day to do right? The big end days with all capitals is a huge event. My last days are of little notice to anyone except God and me. My end day could be today. So I live accordingly -- or at least do my best.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image92
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That's right. Don't change for the Last Days  -- These are our ONLY days! We concentrate on our lives with Christ now.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

I think between Y2K and the 2012 fiasco, the OMG the world is going to end hysteria is mostly wiped out for this generation, unless you're Muslim and see the rising tide of Jihad as a sign of the end times.

4. Dr CHE Sadaphal profile image71
    Dr CHE Sadaphalposted 2 years ago

People have been "knowing" that they are in the end times for thousands of years. Some live life differently while most remain indifferent.

When Paul wrote his letter to the church in Thessalonica about 2,000 years ago, they thought Jesus was coming back in a few weeks, so they lived life like tomorrow wasn't coming. Paul exposed the error in their thinking.

At the end of the day, no one "knows" for sure as no man knows the day or the hour (Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32).

5. profile image56
    Norine Williamsposted 2 years ago

I Corinthians 1:26 "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that NOT MANY wise men "after the flesh," NOT MANY mighty, NOT MANY noble, are called."  Until we give up "our" pride and ego ("after the flesh"), "our" knowledge ("mighty"), "our" teachings ("noble"), and rely "TOTALLY" on GOD, we stand in danger of not being "called" no matter how much we desire to serve HIM! 

Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye "transformed by the renewing of "your mind," that ye may prove what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of GOD,"  but who wants to give up what they feel is right, who wants to ask GOD for "revelation" of TRUTH in HIS WORD, leaving all of what one has been "taught" behind, who wants to "STUDY" HIS WORD?   Did not Scripture say "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus" Philippians 2:5)?  How can we find the "mind of Christ Jesus" if we don't read HIS WORD?  Therefore, even IF we are "living differently" (morally), we DO NOTHING!  Without "Studying" HIS WORD, we will NEVER please GOD!

I keep telling ALL, This is a Spiritual Journey, and if you are afraid to "worship HIM in Spirit and in Truth" (John 4:23-24), you will NEVER speak the language of GOD or be able to communicate with HIM!

It's not a matter of "living differently" (morally), but allowing the Holy Spirit do "HIS JOB!"  Did not JESUS SAY in John 14:26 "HE (aka JESUS/Holy Spirit) would "lead and guide us into ALL "TRUTH?"  Did not John 4:23-24 say "TRUE WORSHIPERS "MUST" WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN "TRUTH?" 

Therefore, IF we do NOT "worship HIM in SPIRIT and in TRUTH," vs morally correct, are we "living differently?"  NO!  We continue to live according to our "fleshly desires," what we "think" is right; what we have been "taught;" what pastors, preachers, popes and priests have told us; rather than conferring with HIS WORD!

Therefore, WHO CARES if "we are in the end days?" 

Luke 12:16-21 "And he spake a parable unto them saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully; And he thought to himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns; and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink & be merry! BUT GOD SAID, THOU "FOOL," this night thy soul shall be required of thee..."

I PRAY!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)