jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the real significance and meaning of Jesus death? How should his death a

1. snapcracklepop profile image61
    snapcracklepopposted 17 months ago

What is the real significance and meaning of Jesus death? How should his death affected us?

Many feel or think that Jesus death was just to die for our sins and that's as far as it goes. However, his sacrificial death has even more meaning than most people realize....Jesus death paved the way for imperfect obedient humans to have a relationship with God. His death has opened the way for obedient imperfect humans to gain everlasting on a beautiful paradise earth for most, and immortal heavenly life as kings and priests for a few. The miracles that Jesus performed while living on earth gives a foregleam of what's to come soon in mankind's coming history under the reign of God's Kingdom

2. Oztinato profile image70
    Oztinatoposted 17 months ago

The mysteries, symbols and philosophy related to JCS death have filled not just encyclopedias but entire libraries. We are still learning about this event. For example did you know that just one of the blood symbols converted the entire ancient south American civilisations 1500 years after the death of JC?

3. snapcracklepop profile image61
    snapcracklepopposted 17 months ago

"Blood symbols"? Never heard of them. And may I respectfully ask, what do these "blood symbols" have to do with Jesus Christ' sacrifice or his death? Thank you for your response. Just curious.

4. aasl profile image79
    aaslposted 17 months ago

Christ didn't just die for our sins. He died for our disappointments, guilts and other negative experiences that we have. He understands all of it. It gives us a second chance over and over to be with our heavily father in the next life.

Take a moment to check out my page. If you like what you see follow me!

working