There are many 'new age'music on the net. They are very soothing. Snatam Kaur has a very beautiful voice and is quite famous; Try also Krishna Dass's music. I'm saying that music that appeals to the Soul is a start.
2. Relaxation if meditation is a big word for you. Lie on the floor and practice the slow intake and outflow of breath at least twice daily, 15 mins, for about three months. You will definitely see a change.
3. Anxiety has a cause. Watch your stressors. Eliminate all that makes you weak. If you are continuously walking towards the dark; the room of the mind; turn around and walk towards the Light, the room of the Heart.
4. Diet and exercise are important. Look out for deficiencies in D, B12, Zinc, selenium... Take a strong B Complex.
5. Try group therapy or join a Faith that works for you.
6. I have reduced my hours from 12 1/2 to 13 to a decent seven and a half. less money but better health.
7. Choose your friends well. Avoid life-draining gossips.
9. See a doctor if nothing else works. Sometimes, holistic practitioners can help immensely where the medical doctor fails. Try Kinesiology. Expensive. Look for a good but compassionate practitioner. They exists. Are you in NY?
Be occupied. Practice selfless service. Help someone for free, if you have the strength. Buen suerte.
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRIs are popular but I think good ole Benzodiazopines are best for anxiety.
You would have to see the immediate effects these pharmaceutical wonderments have on people with serious anxiety in order to appreciate their value. Personally I prefer Vicodin to Benzos or SSRIs.
by J. Kumm 8 years ago
How do you cope with stage performance anxiety?
by skyfire 5 years ago
How to Cope with Social Anxiety and Depression?Social anxiety in public speaking or the depression to avoid socializing can create SAD. How to cope with it?
by Sarah 4 years ago
How do you cope with anxiety?There are days where I just have so much to do and not enough time. I get overwhelmed with my work and getting things done that sometimes I get anxiety. What are your coping mechanisms?
by ChinaDoll32BX 5 years ago
How can you cope with an anxiety disorder without taking medication?Anxiety is a global silent epidemic, that many people are afraid to discuss. However, its physical and mental affects can be devastating to those who are suffering from it. It can cause you to fear death, social interactions and...
by theframjak 5 years ago
Do you experience anxiety while flying? If so how do you cope with it?I would like to know how others have learned to deal with it.
by Rakim Cheeks 3 years ago
Why do children suffer from anxiety? How can psychologists help children cope with their anixety?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|